Bishop Hedley High
Bishop Hedley was established in 1967 due to the growing need to cater for the large populace of Catholic youth aged 11–18 in the Merthyr Tydfil and Heads of the Valleys area. The school was named after John Cuthbert Hedley, Bishop of Newport, who opened the first Roman Catholic Church (St. Illtyd’s) in the Merthyr Valley in 1863. The school was expanded to a second phase in 1973.
Bishop Hedley High School contacted us as they desperately needed an update to their dated looking website. A key factor in the brief was that the new site was accessible on all devices and have areas that both pupils and parents would find useful.
The website we developed is now run by staff at the school and is a rich source of information where parents can access the latest news and school policies. This has helped the school save money on printed material that was previously being sent home with the pupils.
- Client Bishop Hedley High School
- Date March 8, 2015
- Tags Featured, Web Design
- URL View Project